Thursday, September 11, 2008




Ok bye! I'm going there, Zurich! Heheh!
The masterminds of my belated birthday celebration.
I'm only 02 years old! Hahah! Dream on M!
Yummy! Cake from Secret Recipe
After the cake "cutting" they presented me with these
The creators of my 20th birthday gift card
Guess will have to pay me for this advert. Hahah!
While waiting for the food... 
Still have time for 1 more shot before digging in the food!
Wardz' Beef bolognaise Pasta
Mursh's Half chicken in bbq sauce
That's mine! Half chicken in black pepper sauce
Hungry women!
Cam whores!
Bestfriends...
Yesterday, I met up with my beloved girlfriends for break fast at Breeks Changi Airport T2. At the same time, they planned a surprise belated 20th birthday celebration. Swwweeeeet! =) They bought me a GUESS watch!!! Yippee! Somehow I kinda anticipated a GUESS watch from them as my birthday gift. Wow good instincts huh! Huhuh! So yeah they not only gave me a watch, they also presented me a SELF-MADE birthday card (So adorable! Something I could've never get from any gift shop), a mini birthday cake (Decorated with lighted candles. Cute!) and treated me Breeks. I didn't know that they were gona treat me, thus I only ordered a Half-chicken with black pepper sauce. Hahah! If I had known it was on the house, I'd order more food! Lol! They did offer me to order more, but I was already full. Lucky them! Hahah!
After the meal at Breeks, we went to chill at Starbucks. Our most favourited hang out place. However, today Mursh and I didn't order our usual drinks that is Green Tea and Javachip Frappucinos. I had Iced Mocha instead while Mursh had Chai Frappe. It was a nice change of taste. Wardz in the other hand kept to her best interest, she had her usual Chocolate Creamchip Frappe.
Anyway I'm glad that the day end in a good note and that my besties still loves me like they do. Thank you. And I also wana thank them for the lovely presents and efforts made to make my 20th belated birthday celebration happen smoothly. Above all, thank you girls for being my pillars of strength all these while and still are. I love you both.
Oh by the way, unknowingly, I'm already 20years and 17days old. Oh my god! How time flies and waits for no one. Eishk! It's kinda scary not knowing what are the future challenges that lies ahead for me. But for now, I'm trying to cherish my every seconds of my 20th year. 'Cause I know from this moment on, age will catch up with me like we counting the days.
|| The Muse Spoke @ 9/11/2008 11:42:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------