Sunday, September 14, 2008


My gorgeous and crazy cousins

So I decided to join in the photo taking session

Wanna be part of "THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFOOLS" lol!

My little cousins who are taking on the footsteps of thier elder cousins


Samsung OMNIA

Sony Ericsson C902

View of C902 in use

Sony Ericsson G900

Wentworth Miller and his acclaimed gay partner!!!

Yesterday I went over to grandma's for breakfast. So the whole family was there. As usual, every year, grandma will allocate a day for the whole family to gather and break fast. This year she chose Saturday. Without fail, there will be an abundant of variety of food. And for yesterday, there were bone steak, mee goreng, lontong, chilli crab, macaroni goreng, epok-epok and of course deserts, like fruit cocktails and fruits.

Plenty of fun and laughters, and ultimately NOISY!!! Tell me about it! Hehehe! So above pictures were taken at my grandma's. That was only less than half of the real clan. The remaining half either have already gone home or went for terawih. Yeah...Fie sickening didn't go terawih.

Ok...and there's the pictures of 3 different kinda phones; Samsung Omnia, Sony Ericsson C902 and Sony Ericsson G900. These few days Mursh has been contemplating on which phone to get to replace her useless Nokia 6500 classic that she's currently using. So she was browsing through a few phones and, Samsung Omnia and Sony Ericsson G900 was on her list. Then it struck me that I think I wana change my phone also. But not so soon. Probably somewhere in December. Knowing that my phone is still in good and working condition, so I'd rather use it for awhile more so as not to waste money.

And so a problem once was Mursh's now has become mine, eventually I got "stressed up" on which phone to get and now I can't stop comparing. But I have narrowed down to these 3 models. I'm so in love with all 3. Thier specifications are about the same, except that C902 doesn't have Wifi! Shucks! Thus, I think I'd either get the Omnia or G900. Well if anyone of you are currently using any one of these models and has something to comment about them, just drop me a tag ok! Feedback much appreciated!

Last but not least, I need more evidences that my sensational idol, Wentworth Miller, is really gay! I've been trying to google images and news of the acclaimed tabloids about him being gay, and all I found was plenty of the same picture as above and unsupported reports on his sex orientation. Until I really see a picture of him kissing his "so-called-boyfriend" in public and an article with himself admitting to his gay status, I WON'T BELIEVE THE SPECULATIONS!

Ok maybe I am alil bit internet research illiterate, thus the reason why I could not find sources of the ALREADY OLD news. Whatever it is, just show me the pictures! Hahah!

;p BLUEK!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 9/14/2008 12:42:00 AM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs