Saturday, September 6, 2008
I had my predawn meal or sahur and I just couldn't sleep. I guess it was partly because the slight "argument" had resulted in me thinking of so many things that are non-related to the relationship. But anyhow I tried killing time by blog hopping and I saw Mdm Adibah's blog entry that she named "An Open Letter". She was my english teacher during my O'level year.
So anyway I was reading it and this particular entry attracts my attention (well is not that her other posts didn't, but this particular one suits the situation I'm in now). It is about setting the right attitude in tackling different complications in life. Also about how we are not able to get everything we want as we grow older, and instead we are governed by alot other things like responsibilities and obligations.
All in all, at the end of the day, our ATTITUDES play a major role in ensuring whether we have put our lives to its best use. As she wrote "It is so easy to blame so many things; people or circumstances, but its up to us to do something about our own lives." That is very true Mdm Adibah! You're such an inspiration.
Somehow whatever she's written have big implications in every aspect of my life. I would heed your "letter" and will try to put to practise whatever you've said. I will try to be more responsible of my own actions and resolutions so that I can realised it. Amin....
Labels: A good wake up call
|| The Muse Spoke @ 9/06/2008 05:47:00 AM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------