My trademark chocolate chip cookies. Fullfilling 2000 pieces order!!! The making...*tired* The result! Yummy! Confirm nice! Before and after baking... It all starts from this...the batter! This is my sis' fave, cupcakes! Doing it all by myself while she was busy searching for her friend's birthday gift! My hardwork....
Knowing or unknowingly, a week passed since I last updated. And there's only 2 more days to Hari Raya Aidilfitri. My schedule has been pretty tight. Been busy spring cleaning the house, making "Kuih-kuih", bringing down and putting up the curtains, washing the cushion covers, and of course shopping for Raya clothes, shoe and bag. *Phew* tired! Super tired!
Well how wouldn't I be? I'm basically doing everything alone. In the midst of spring cleaning, I too have to prepare "juadah berbuka" everyday. Sis is busy studying for her upcoming O'levels and mummy, let's just say she's had enough of it. Now let her grown up children do all the chores for her. Pity her...she would leave home as early as 8a.m. and will only be back just in time to break fast. So as the eldest daughter in the house NOW, I think it is my responsibility to take charge around the house with the chores. At least that is the least I thought I could do.
Above, I've included pictures that I managed to snap while busy making 2 of the 4 "Kuih-kuih" I made this year. The 4 different types of kuih are; chocolate chip cookies, mini cupcakes, chocolate and honey cornflakes. Oh yeah, for those who fall weak for chocolatey things, do come my house for Raya visiting kay? Because this year, most of the delicacies that I'll be serving are chocolatey based. Even if you're not a chocolate fan, just come for Raya visitng kay? But do message or call before coming.
As I've been to tight up with the Hari Raya preparations and stuff, I hadn't had the time to return all your kind Hari Raya wishes sent to me by all modes of communication. Therefore I would also seize this opportunity to THANK ALL OF YOU whom had not forgotten me and SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL. "Ku susun sepuluh jari memohon ampun jika ada terkasar bahasa atau tersilap kata. Dan juga meminta dihalalkan segala makan dan minum biarpun yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan".
So will see you all soon! With Hari Raya updates!!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri semua!
PS: I almost got to see F1 live! Wardz was gona give me and sis FREE GRAND STAND tickets! But mum didn't allow us to go at the 11th hour! *SOBS*SOBS* Missed a once in a lifetime chance!