Friday, September 5, 2008


Hehe! OK that's me posing on Singapore Flyer!

Me again! Wish I could have this smile all year through.

Well I've finally decided to switch from Livejournal to blogging. Why? Cause after several attempts to even get to the Livejournal site and still failed, I knew I was stupid enough not to heed my sister's advice! Anyway for those of you who are interested to read up my previous posts, you can check out my Livejournal account on my list of link ups.

I'm kinda lazy to reintroduce myself. I don't find it necessary though. Well let's just say over time, after reading my blog frequently (like who would do that???), you would understand me better.

So yeah, it's the fasting month. It has only been 5 days. So far ALHAMDULLILLAH I have been able to fast for the whole 5 days. There has been so many challenges for me this fasting month. There were the exams (which I think I screwed 2 of the 3 papers) and the occasion when I almost saw Yus right smack infront of my face.

Shall I address to the matters? =) Ok for those who don't bother it's okay. I'm just gona update it anyway for my future references. But in the next posts! Hahah!

My mood now: Foul

Labels:



|| The Muse Spoke @ 9/05/2008 11:40:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs