Friday, September 19, 2008
This past few days been lazy to update. Why? I've no mood to do so. Partly because of the pre-release of the exam results and another due to some family problem. I almost vent my anger on boifie yesterday, but thank god I managed to hold back. I know its irrational of me to be venting my anger on my boifie plus the fact that he made an effort to try to find various solutions to my family's problem soothed the furiousity in me. Thank you hubz! Muacks!
But anyway I'm relieved and glad that its all over now. The family situation taken care of and the much anticipated results are out.
And.........
I PASSED!!! Yay!!! =)
Yes yes yes! I'm rejoiced now that I passed, although with an average grades, but its alright! As long as I managed to sail through it smoothly, that's enough for me. But I want to make it a point to improve on my grades for my next 12 modules that I'll be doing. Hopefully I could ace the next 3 modules and those after. Insya'allah...Amin! Hehehe!
Results are as follows:
English for Business - B
Business Mathematics - B
Managing People and Organisations - C
|| The Muse Spoke @ 9/19/2008 12:22:00 AM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------