Okay, I'm not going to update yet on how my Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebrations went, as I've yet to complete my visitations for this year, and there's too many to talk about. So let's just wait till when I have free time and when I have gotten all the pictures from my cousins. Semester started today. It was pretty fine. Learned Financial Accounting. Though? Errm...too soon to conclude. So far so good. Anyway, this entry is more of like an ANNOUNCEMENT to all. I will start my MINI business in "Kuih-kuih Raya" next year. Why I've decided on this is because of the positive feedbacks and compliments I got from my friends and relatives. Heheh! ***PROUD*** I won't be too confident to promote my goods if I hadn't gotten a good review. So...to close friends and even intermediate ones, who do not have the time to make "Kuih" and think you have confident in my ability, do support me ok. Heheh! The types of "Kuih-kuih and Kek Raya" I'm selling and thier prices are still under review. Hahah! Once I managed to finalise the "Menu" and the "Cost" I will update. Ok? So long. Have a good weekend people! PS: I'm actually not really a 'House' or 'Electro' music fanatic. But this song featured in my blog is by Kanye West. And I find that, of all his latest songs with 'Electromotive', this is the best. Not bad indeed.