Sunday, October 12, 2008

Losing you would be to my great lost.
I may have not APPRECIATED you. But do you?
And have you ever thought that, at the rate we're going, none of us is actually happy.
It's now a matter of "if not today then tomorrow" that we had to argue over something.
If you say I'm the fault of the argument, I'll take the blame.
But think again. Which girlfriend can stand always being accused of things she's not, an outcome of his unduly worries, and have to take her boyfriend's sudden change of mood every now and then?
And let's not even go into fulfilling promises. Wrecking.
I really don't understand what is it taking you SO LONG to get a phone?
Promises be promises. Phone nowhere to be seen.
You know that it is already difficult enough for me to trust you, and yet you didn't make an urgency to do something about it.
And "BETTER YET", some bugger dropped bombs about you.
YES I chose not to believe.
But do you think it's easy for me to trust you instead?
With me frequently feeling like I'm kept in the dark, the answer is a simple NO.
You've failed to prove to me how much you really love me and how much I meant to you.
Seeing is believing, saying is a breeze.
Thus this heck-care character in me.
While sadly, some decisions are finalised even before confiding in me. So where do I fit in this relationship? Aren't my feelings as equally imporatant?
And the fact that it was way easier to meet you before we were together compared to now, makes me more skeptical of your honesty.
I'm sorry to have doubted your sincerity again.
But it was you who evoked these uncertainty from within me.
Too much secrets, too many informations do not correspond.
Too much time lost, too insecure.

Think about it my dear. Loving you alone is not enough.


|| The Muse Spoke @ 10/12/2008 05:58:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs