Ok this is seriously candid! We were checking out what I can't remember.

Well nothing much to update. Just busy with assignments, projects and more assignments. Plus my lovely cousins HAVE YET to send me pictures. So this is roughly what happened during this past two weeks. Two weeks of repetitive boring routine. Managed to celebrate Hari Raya at my lovely ladies' houses despite the hectic schedule. So here are some of the pictures taken at thier houses and some random ones too from my picture archives.
PS: To those whom I did not make it to your open house this year, MY THOUSAND APOLOGIES!!! I really am looking forward to meet you all, however, I am held up tight with my school assignments till I didn't even manage to cover my own relatives' open houses. Any disappointments and unintentional offended feelings is much regretted. Insya'allah I will try to make it next year.