Something I had created as soon as I broke up with my Ex. *REBEL* Another random picture taken from my webcam. I love my hair!
It's funny how weird a person's reaction could be towards certain problems/situations. As for me 3months ago, I had drawn up the above "Single and Available" signage, as soon as I broke up with my Ex. It is like a form of declaring "FREEDOM" and of course, to attract those single birds out there. Hahaha! Funny and some sort childish of me. (Can't help it I guess, I was so affected.)
Anyway, yesterday I left school halfway to watch "The House Bunny" at The Cathay. If you'd ask me for rating, I'd give 4 of 5. Not bad actually. It's about living sorority that has since been a trend in U.S. colleges. I believe it is a common situation in many other countries as well that, majority female students would want to fit into somewhere. Somewhere they could get all the attention they seeked and long for, and be doing things with other girls who have the same interests as hers. And astonishingly, the measures these girls are willing to take can be pretty FRANTIC. Well as long as neither my sis nor I fall into those kinda "DESPERATE" situations, I think I'd just let them be.
Then there was this big "To Do" board placed at the entrance of The Cathay. It is a board covered with lots of Post-it sticky pads for anyone to write down their to-do list for the day or for a certain period of time. That captured my attention and I took some time reading it. Well I did wrote something there too! Heheh! And that'll be for me to know and for you to find out! Some to-do list were pretty interesting to read and some were hilarious too.
So yeah, that calls fo me to layout my to-do list for this month.
1) Read more books/newspapers - to improve on my deteriorating command of language. 2) Start revising for exams - I don't want to slack and eventually be lazy to study. 3) Lose weight! - haha! I've always been wanting to do this, but NEVER did! Anyone discipline me please?! 4) Save up for besties' birthday gifts - both my ladies share the same birthday 21st November. 5) Buy Eileen's birthday present and make a date to make up for the lost time. 6) Go for Waxing soon! - don't wana be growing forests! hehehe :$ 7) Stock up my hair maintenance products. 8) TRY TO BE HAPPIER and LESS FIERCESOME with sis. (Provided she stopped bugging me)