OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!! TIME FOR A CELEBRATION! ~*Woohoo*~
Hahaha! Okay like its any of my concern! Hey actually come to think of it, it will be of my concern once he becomes the president. Not that I'm an American or something, but if he's gonna be like Bush, who always intervene in other country's business, the world might be affected, and eventually so will I. ; p
Anyway, exams are around the corner! One last major assignment to hand in and I'm done with ASSIGNMENTS for the semester. *Phew* After that shall concentrate on revisions for examinations! I hope to do better this time around. Insya'allah.
However, thanks to my Business Communication lecturer, Ms DK (Oh please! She's not Danity Kane!), life for my group are miserable and HASSLE-free...NOT!
It's actually a long story. I've no time to crack it now. With my schedule pretty uptight, every minute is precious now! On top of that, with the dispute between my group and Ms DK, it is taking up too much time. Really disrupting my preparations for examinations. All of us were required to write up a report on the incident to be brought up to the attention of SIM University.
So I shall update about what happened once everything is settled and when I have the time to. Meanwhile I wana apologise to Eileen for cancelling our "date" on Tuesday. I really couldn't make it because I'm really tied down with alot of assignments and reports, plus revisions. Promise will make it up to you real soon. I also wana apologise to Wardz, on behalf of Mursh as well, for she has been asking us to meet up. Unfortunately, we are busy at the moment. I hope you guys (Eileen and Wardz) shall understand my position. Whatever it is, you are my bestfriends and you can always count on me anytime you need a friend. Remember I'm just a phone call away.
So long. Take care people. Oh by the way, please pray I'll ACE my exams and that the dispute will be resolved soon and in a good note.