Sis with husband. Candid pictures are the best.
*Phew*Phew*Phew*
Finally I can breathe easy.
All assignments/reports submitted; no more datelines to meet!
Yeay! But...can't be too overjoyed!
Remember exams around the corner Mya!!!
Anyway, my dad discomfited me yesterday.
Was supposed to go to a friend's birthday party, but he didn't allow me to at the 11th hour.
But luckily mum made it up to me, and along with my sisters, we went to relish on savoury ice-creams at Gelare (E-hub downtown east).
After that, we did some "Inventions Appreciation" by the side of the aeroplane runway.
Hahaha! Yeah we parked by the side of the road and watched as the planes touched down and took off.
I must admit how we are still fascinated with the invention of a plane. How astounding!
Then, at the later part of the night we made our way to Mustapha Centre.
We didn't intend do shop or anything, I just wanted to survey prices of a couple electronic devices.
But end up buying 3 or 4 Hindi movies. Hahaha!
My sister la, the Hindi fanatic! I'm just a subline.
That was all that happened last night.
Meanwhile here are some pictures.