Friday, November 14, 2008
During make-up session.
*Bah*Bah*
~Bah bah black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir! Yes sir! 3 bags full!~
^^Lol^^
See people! This is the outcome of lack of rest and lots of stress! You will go bisserk! For all you know you're suddenly talking to yourself. *CHOY!* Hehehe! Why stress? You may ask. Hello! If you still are not aware, my exam is in like 2 weeks time. First paper is on the 28th of november. Haish...Must start revision ready. Mya PLEASE!!! You want your A's!!!
So earlier today, I went for an advertisement photoshoot for SIM's new marketing strategy. Hehehe! You need me to repeat that? Okay. I WENT FOR A PHOTOSHOOT! Yeah. For SIM. Yeah. Got it? Good. Hehehe
I had "out-of-boredom" registered for the SIM's new face campaign. It is a campaign seeking for new faces to represent SIM in their marketing adverts. Hehehe! Yeah I know. By now you'll be like "What?! You think you pretty meh?" Its not like that. I just tried for fun. But somehow I got lucky and I was top listed *ehem*. Well it was said that my picture will appear in pamphlets or advertisment boards. *Anxious*Nervous*Excited*Overwhelmed*
So...I was called in for a photoshoot scheduled at 3.30 =). I'm not sure if I'll be getting the photos in any form. Definitely hoping I'll get it.
|| The Muse Spoke @ 11/14/2008 10:13:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------