10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!!! Happy New Year! Hahaha! Well OK not yet...Soon...in about 9 minutes time. And what exactly am I doing at home? Drafting a blog entry?! Hahaha! Just stayed home. Watching countdown at Channel 5. *Poor me* ;p So, new year is about 9 minutes away. And I have yet to come out with any resolutions. Well I do have a couple in mind. But just let me sort it out first la then I will tell you. Heheh! 2008 has not been a good year for me. Alot of things happened that left marks, scars and impacts in my life and I could never forget any of it. Some of which caused me severe headaches and heartaches while others causing me to lose something most precious in my life. Ouh well...what can I say. Somehow I felt somewhere I'm deprived. Deprived of alot of things; love, money, luck and in overall HAPPINESS. But thanks to many people like my friends, family and relatives, I pulled through 2008 appeasingly. I'm praying hard that 2009 would be a good year for me and my family. I hope I will be able to become a better and wiser person than I was in 2008. I pray my sister gets to go into Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I also wish that we will be a less burden to our mom. Let's recap some of the events that took place in 2008:
February: On Valentine's Day, the night before "HE" flew off to Qatar, I was caught by my dad at G.Lor with him. What a scene! *Embarrassing* Cried my lungs out the next day for I started missing him badly plus I had to go through the circumstances alone. *Sobs*Sobs*
March: I almost lost my mom to the law. All thanks to that BLOODY HELL dad! Who NEVER FAIL to make our lives MISERABLE. What my mum went through was undeserving of her kindness, patience and wonderful character!
May: "1st trip home". Fetched him at the airport and had a blast 2 weeks. Went for my 1st karaoke session at Cash Studio. Hahaha! Funny but fun.
June: Broke up with him. He had someone else. *Devastated* That I can't forgive him.
September: My ladies planned a special belated birthday surprise for me while we break fast. Got a guess watch! Thanks girls! Love you all.
December: Went to ZoukOut'08 for the first time ever! I must say, good experience but pathetic club scene! Days later, I was fined $200 for littering of cigarette butt! *Bitch*