Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Although fever has subsided, the migraine is here to stay! And thanks to it, I had a tough time revising last night and the days before. *Damn* And for that, I couldn't do my Stats paper this morning. *Worried*Well...whatever it is, I'm over and done with my exams! And that calls for a celebration!!! Yeay!!! Ok atleast just for this 2 weeks before the release of my exam results. Then when results are out, I'll start weeping a pool full. Hehehe! Somehow, I'm pessimistic about my results. I feel like I could've done better. IF ONLY (see, I hate this part right here) I had taken my revisions seriously and do it with much determination and concentration.So much for the saying...I am only left to pray to GOD to help me pull through my 3 modules.In the meantime, let's roll back and stroll. Looking forward to a couple of things such as;- My babygirls' birthday celebration that will take place soon. Real soon.
- Meeting up with Eileen. For a missed date.
- Spend time with Fidah, my childhood bestie.
- ZoukOut'08!!! Happening this 13th December!!! (Can't wait!)
So long people! Happy holidays!
PS: Mya must start listing her New Year's Resolution. Wana help? Tell me what I should improve on about myself. TAG TAG!!
|| The Muse Spoke @ 12/02/2008 03:42:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------