I just finished cleaning my room and got nothing to do thus I blog this entry. I was just sitting around trying to rejuvenate when a whiff of a familiar scent caught my attention. An aroma I adored ever since I learnt to fall in LOVE. Eheh! Then, I discovered that I have a fetish. A fetish I never knew until recently and after a few failed relationships. Now...this is my confession.
I FETISH MEN'S BREATH! (The pleasant ones la of course!)
There...I've said it. Hahaha! Yeah...I love the smell of a man's breath. Those minty ones, especially after they smoke or they drink. Seductive!!! I love how I'd go under his breath before we kissed. =) At that very moment, I am already seduced and will fall weak on my knees. Aaaah...then eventually I start kissing him and I want it to be a long passionate one. Hehehe!
Why breath? Well...how someone's breath smells will determine if you'd wanna kiss him/her right? Breath play an equivalent important role as the skills when deciding if you're ever gonna kiss him/her the second time. Hehehe! And when that particular person has breath thats welcoming or pleasant, it'll get you hooked to him/her. That's how my fetish came about. I see an importance to it and I believe it's the key to pre-seductions. Ehem! Like expert huh? Hehehe! Thank god non of the guys I've been with has bad breaths. What a fetish! Hehehe! So what's yours?