Sunday, December 21, 2008

Exactly a week after happening partying and heavy drinking, I was made to go to a religious talk at Singapore Expo Hall 2 yesterday. Hehehe! Yup yup! Bad girl turned good. Sekejap aje! Hehehe! (But I do wish that I'll turn a new leaf soon enough. All this partying gets you nowhere. Really!) Wow! Fancy that coming from me! Lol!

Anyhow, I went to Forum Perdana Ehwal Islam with my BIG family. This is actually a national programme aired at RTM1 every Thursday nights at 9.30pm. For the first time ever, Forum Perdana was held in Singapore. A joint organisation by MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura) and RTM1, and some other organisations which I had forgotten the name. So to all Muslims, and Non-muslims who are intereseted to learn, if you have not been watching it, just give it a "screening" once in awhile yeah. Its beneficial. The sessions recorded at Singapore Expo will be aired on the 29th of Jan and 26th of Feb 2009.

Yeah it is WRONG or "Ironic" that I was happily drinking my lungs out the week before yet I still go to all these talks. But hey, you can't penalise me. Although you might not be doing the things I did, some of you might not even make an effort to improve on yourselves. At least I did. So yeah before you judge me, judge yourself. Atleast I tried. Tried to give a balance to my life. An equal amount of the good and the bad.

Insya'allah...Mya will change 1 day.

Anyway what I learnt from the talk was that, Islam is not a difficult religion. It is not a burden, it's a breeze. Islam is NOT unreasonable, it is understanding. And in commemoration to Ma'al Hijrah, we muslims are thought to learn to "HIJRAH" which means to move, shift, adapt into, transform etc. Of course, to adapt to what? Transform into what? Move to where?

HIJRAH doesn't necessarily require a physical or environment alterations. It is changes within the inner self. For instance, if you have always been the greedy kind of person; you always wanted to have more than anybody else. Why not try settling down for less this time around. And if you practise it, you will find a much calmer person within you, as you need not worry about having to compete anymore. And if you love lying, why don't you start telling the truth? You will find yourself alot at ease for you have nothing to hide. There are more examples to how you can "HIJRAH" yourself. Its how you wanna find an inner peace that will bring you good answers. Trust me! ; )

To all Muslims, Happy New Year Ma'al Hijrah. To fellow Christians, Merry Christmas. And to all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 12/21/2008 04:02:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs