Exam results finally out!!! Alhamdullillah I passed. Although with an average grades but I'm glad I managed to pull through the second semester!!! Yay!!! Hehehe *Playful thoughts*! I sure can't wait to celebrate and look forward to start semester three! ~yeah~yeah~ LOL! Well as always I WISHED I really put into actions what I planned for myself. Pray hard I'd turn a new leaf and will take my revisions seriously in the semesters to come! Muahahaha! Now I'm contemplating on whether I should set myself a list of New Year's resolution. Somehow I know it's useless for me to, but in the other hand, it actually acts as a guideline to me at a minimum. Yup. So let's see what I shall achieve in 2009. Will get back with the list. Heh heh hee ('',)
Yesterday went over to Nadiah's house to swim. After so freaking long, then finally get to swim again. Pant like hell! Been years since I exercised! Oh my! Hahaha! Poor Nur Sabrina got bullied by her all-so-grown-up cousins but yet childish in the minds! And who are they? Non other than yours truly, ME! and my elder sis! Hahaha! Biatches! Made her cry twice. Kesian la pulak. Maybe I should set 1 of my resoultion for year 2009 to be; tease less! Krekrekre! Can't lar..it's in the GENES!!!
Meanwhile enjoy watching this cute toddler saying BLOODeh! Soo freaking adorable! I wanna KISS him can I?