Sunday, February 1, 2009
I am tired of living in misery!
I hate the situation I am in!
I wished I never knew some people I knew.
Did somethings I have done.
The truth is, I think all my life
I have been with USELESS MEN!
And I meant MEN, not even boys!
How shameful!
So maybe I should start falling in love with a lady?
Perhaps!
Wait a minute! At second thought,
I think I already did.
For years, I have been DEEPLY in love with this particular woman.
I adored her since I was in primary school.
She's my source of inspiration, my idol.
And she is non other than MARIAH CAREY!
Hahaha! Gotcha didn't I?
Bluek!
Enjoy this live performance of her. XOXO!
PS: How can I make my life more worth while? Oh yeah, I might be continuing my education to NIE after September graduation. *Prays hard*
|| The Muse Spoke @ 2/01/2009 04:39:00 AM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------