At the moment, would be busy revising for my semester 3 examinations that will begin on 3rd March. Thought to myself, wow! It felt like it was just yesterday I began my curriculum in SIM, and now I'm like more than halfway through to my Diploma. I'm nervous. While everyone else in my class has started talking about considering going into RMIT/UOL/UniSIM, I, on the other hand still don't know what to do?!!! Cialat! Well, Mr. "Nice Guy" Indra has been helpful enough to help me asked his friend who is a teacher regarding the education process at NIE and how candidates are allocated to either Primary or Secondary Schools. It was nice of him and I've managed to gain something from there. However, tomorrow I will still have to call NIE up and check with them in details. There's alot I need to do right now...*PRESSURE!*
Anyway, I am very disappointed with people around me. I felt that I wasn't given the least appreciation nor respect that I deserved. How nice they want me to be? I realised, I have been very patient and nice to a certain "them" and yet, all they did were to show me their long faces and give me their unworthy two cents worth of attitude! Like what the heck? If there was ever anything that they are unsatisfied with, I reckon they tell me and bring it up to me. But oh yeah...they chose not to. So whatever! Sometimes, they need a reminder that some people are just not as lucky as they are. And some people are just different from them. See this is the nature of HUMAN BEINGS, they became complacent and arrogant when they have alil something more than others. Oh well...good luck with that people!
For now...I'l just sit back and enjoy these songs I love. Have a great week ahead humans!