
My one and only bestfriends...
Through thick and thin...BFFs!
On Saturday the 14th of February, went out with Qam. First to Fish & Co. then to Vivo. Well I am never the kind who celebrates Valentine's Day. But yeah...since Qam asked me out, why not? But it wasn't literally a Valentine date kinda thing. More of like friends outing. So we met around 3pm at Tampines MRT and went straight to Dhoby Ghaut for Fish & Co. My stomach was grumbling very badly, so we really had to eat first. Hehehe!
As we were walking along the Dhoby Ghaut Exchange, I saw P.osh! The store that sells the best brownie! Succulent and super savoury!!! Yummy! And so, we had stopped to get it. There was this valentine special, buy 5 @ SGD13 while each piece costs SGD3+. So yeah...we got 5 then. Hahaha! (And I think I gained weight after the outing!!!)
At Fish & Co. in the other hand, only has the Valentine's Day menu. I can't really remember what was the 2 sets called, but both sets are made for two. We got the first set where we were served with 2 starters, 2 main dishes and 2 beverages of our choice. I had "New York fish and chips" and was already damn full through half of the fish fillet. I should have gotten the "Best fish and chips" instead as mine has cheese under the batter. That's why I became full so easily.
The funny thing is, the whole time Qam was holding on to his digi cam and yet, he never remembered to take it out! Or we could've taken plenty of pictures there at Fish & Co. I only realised he had one, when we left for Vivo ready.
While at Vivo...nothing much happened. We just chilled at the roof garden and take plenty of pictures. Of course, we saw alot of girls/women/ladies carrying flowers. Although I'm not carrying one, I wasn't jealous! Suprising! Hahahah! Plenty of kids playing in the water. Some even were swimming! *Missed those childhood days*
Then on Sunday, I went swimming at Jurong East swimming complex with my lovely ladies, Wardz and Mursh. That will be our very first time swimming together. Heheheh! As usual, a whole day with them is never QUIET nor BORING! We had so much fun playing with the slides, the synthetic wave and the river of stagnant? they called it. Despite the presence of Faizul, we still enjoyed our ladies time spent together. We met very early in the morning, at around 8.30am and took a cab to Jurong East. We swam till like around 2.30pm. Now we're atleast 2-3 tones darker! Arrghhh!!! But yeah...that didn't matter too much, after all we had great fun and we can always get back to our actual skin colour. Hahaha!