Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why why why? I've been asking myself why? And I just can't seem to find an answer to it! I'm frustrated alright! If only you'd read this, you would know how it hasn't been easy for me.

Why is it that everyone comes in and out of my life, yet you are here to stay?! Why is that whenever I'm lonely, I could only think of you?! Why is that whenever I'm depressed I just wish I could run into your arms and hope to feel that everything will be alright?! Why do I miss our pathetic arguments?! Why do I miss your scent, touch and kiss?!

Haiz...sometimes...I just wished I never knew you, fell in love with you and hoped to be married to you. Yus, I know you have longed moved on and I did too. However, there was more than just "Ayang & Bi" to our relationship. It was love, sharing and caring and alot others.

Like you, I too have found someone. Someone I felt would love me like you did. Someone whom I felt a strong bond and love after you. Someone I am willing to give all my life to. Someone whom I know will be able to take care of me. Someone who is honest and sincere about me. He occupied 88% of my heart. While you, will always secure that 12% spot. I wished you'd read this. I really do. Just so you know that you have meant the world to me. No doubt I'm happy now...but I am reminded of you every now and then.

And to D.Shah, "Bi you're not making things easier for me in loving you. You know I need you by my side. Why do I have to go through this alone? Why me? You are clearly aware that I'm dependent on you, then why leave me stranded all alone? I need you to give me a chance. To let me in. Let me feel you, know you. I know you don't want me to worry, but you haven't event try me."

What wrong have I done to deserve this guys? I never gave you hopes when I don't love you. I never betrayed you. I simply made friends and just wanted to stick to that. I didn't toy you people around. Haish...


|| The Muse Spoke @ 2/17/2009 03:15:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs