Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Hello all! Been lazy to update. Just been PLAIN LAZY to do anything! *Erh!* So here's plenty of pictures and DEFINITELY MORE to come. Finally after close to 2 years of lots of pre-plannings, abundance amount of contemplations and many unfulfilled ambitions, my girls and I went OVERSEAS last Sunday!!! 22nd of March 2009, a date to remember! For the first time ever in our friendship history we actually did went out of Singapore to chill.
We went for a day trip to Batam. Hahahaha! Cute right? We decided on Batam for the cheap spa and beauty services. We are of course not alone. We are accompanied by our "BOdYguard-FRIENDS". Unfortunately, we only had the service of 2 instead of the 3 that were promised to us. Nur had to work. *Poor wardz* But yeah, guess that doesn't really matter through out most time of the day, for I believe she had a blast getting a good JAVANESE MASSAGE and soaking in those milk bath! It's so cheap by the way! You can actually get the package (traditional massage, body scrub, milk bath and feminine steam) for about SGD30! Cheap right? You can't get that in Singapore.
First thing we bought when we reached Batam was cigarattes! =p Then went to TOP 100 near Penuin Hotel where the spaloon was. While I had my mani/pedicures done, Wardz rejuvenating at the spa, Mursh on the other hand permed her hair. It's so FREAKING NICE ok! You can see from the pictures. I was suppose to have had my hair done as well, but my mani/pedi were already taking too much time. So I had to forego that idea or else they would have to wait even longer than when we waited for Mursh. Ahaha! (Not complaining kay!) The plan was to go eat seafood and do a little shopping after the beautifying sessions, however we didn't have enough time. So we just ate at Esteller77 at TOP 100 and headed straight for Batam Ferry Centre. By the time we reached Batam Ferry Centre it was about 5.30pm Batam time and got the 7.00pm ferry departure. We thought we had about approximately one hour or so to do some shopping at Matahari shopping centre, but we were so wrong! We were asked to check-in an hour before our departure time. We didn't quite see anything wrong with the early check-in requirements until we went to smoke and saw like around 6 buses or more of SINGAPOREANS! Singaporean MALAYS to be precise! All of us were stunned! That explains the need for an early check-in 'cause there was this long queue at the departure hall entrance. Thank god they were on a seperate ferry, atleast the majority were.
Oh yeah they all were on a heavy heart to throw their SGD3 cigarattes!!! LOL! Although I had quite a rough ride on the way back to SIngapore, all in all I had so much fun. I am gratified and over the top delighted that I get to spend time GAYING with my girlfriends as well as my boyfriend all at the same time. So where shall we go next?




Caught Wardz off-guard coming out from the cubicle. Hah!

Us 3 in the ferry.


Star Virgo! Virgo-ians, you should be proud of your starsign!
So happy seh! Hahaha!
Curly wurly in the making.

While waiting...


The "BRUTAL" couple...lol!

Still waiting...

Ni part dia da malas nak layan aku! Thanks eh B!




And still waiting...


Finally! Voilah! She's done! And the product is...
Jeng jeng! Nice right? Nice right?

As usual, she sought chances to act cute. Hehe!
Mya-Indra
I made them take this picture! Hehehe!
Loves them so much!
Last but not least, a memoir from Batam.
|| The Muse Spoke @ 3/24/2009 02:18:00 AM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------