Monday, March 9, 2009

Exams are finally over. But I am not rejoicing the stress-free moments. Maybe because I am anticipating POOR results. *SIGHS* Anyway I just tried to get over it 'cause there is no use whining over something that has been done. So I went out with my two ladies love yesterday. We went VIVO to accompany our dear Missy Wardz do some shopping. We only managed to go Forever21 'cause by the time we reached VIVO it was like close to 6pm and guess what?! I saw this tube dress that I've been longing for! I even managed to try it and took a picture of me in that dress. Hehehe! Other than that, we just chilled at the Sky Garden and played alil with water (hurhur! yes deprived childhood!) and took pictures. Thanks to Wardz and Mursh, their cameras have to go flat on us before I managed to snap more B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L pictures of ME and the scenery. Hahaha! *Peace girls* Anyway, I haven't gotten all the pictures from Wardz and some from Mursh that's why there is SOMEONE MISSING (Mursh). So I will update on the pictures soon.




I so love this dress!!!
*Comfort-zone*
They said: "You're like some PARIS HILTON wannabe" Me?! Oh Puh-lease!

Indra-Mya


|| The Muse Spoke @ 3/09/2009 01:09:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs