Has it ever occur to you how things/goods are made? Or what are they made of? I'm sure you have. Well for myself, I'm constantly curious about how things were made and why things happened/work in such manner. And after today's lecture, I think I've become even more curious about alot of things. Earlier in school, the relief lecturer was showing us videos of production processes, for our Operations and Total Quality Management (OTQM) module. Then my very ALERT classmate(s) actually saw a particular file named "How condoms are made" and they actually requested him to play that as well. Since no one objected, he let us all watched it as well. Hahaha! So me being a very sharing person, I have looked up in youtube if they actually have the video and to my astonishment, they do! So here it is...
And I also discovered this video. Muslims you might want to watch this. Well it's good to be cautious sometimes. Next time before purchasing chicken franks a.k.a hotdogs, must look through the ingredients thoroughly.
By the way, ever since I've been involved in this particular seminar for PSLE students, I found a deeper passion for teaching. Well even before I had already wanted to pursue teaching as a career, but my involvement in this seminar gave me this drive to really consider teaching and nothing else. I find satisfaction, a sense of achievement or fulfilment whenever I managed to make a student understand a concept or two. And kids, although most times they can be a pain in the butt, but they are somewhat the little reasons that makes your life all worthwhile. They are the reasons you wanna keep going cause they just know when to make you smile, that is of course after pissing you off. I was so happy the whole time during each sessions. I sure am going to miss those "Cher cher" name calling. Heheheh! Cute la!