Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guess what? I am posting this blog, eating and watching E! True Hollywood Story all at the same time. Hahaha! Just another dreary afternoon and since I haven't been updating for sometime, so I think I should do it now. *Bleah*

Actually nothing much has been happening. My life is such a dweeb la. Really!!! That's partly the reason why I didn't see the need to update also. Hahaha! As usual, when I go M.I.A for awhile, it means I was occupied with somethings. Somethings so obvious like SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS!!! *Irksome!*

So yeah...that's about all. Oh yeah, in the midst of the hectic schedule, I managed to find time to party. Hahaha! Went Zouk last Saturday with bf. Just the two of us. Yeah you might say "What a way to party!?" but astoundingly, WE BOTH had fun. Its not even biased to either one. *Thankfully* Actually I wanted to go Rebel, but somehow we ended up in an argument. *Leceh deh* And ended up to Zouk instead.

Zouk was awkwardly empty. Its like Zoukies found somewhere else better to club. Well if you do please inform me!!! Thanks! Ahahah! [Its not as though I'm a hardcore party animal, but its nice to know new places] And the "Matreps" were overwhelming! Not forgetting the "Wannabes"! Hahaha! Lame crowds. But who really cares, as long as they didn't create a scene, I think they deserve to be there too.

Phuture! Oh I so hate going to Phuture! It never fails to be SUPER CROWDED! Lotsa sweating humans!!! Hahaha! And there was this one NS guy I think, he was trying his luck to hook up with literally ANY girl he'd come across! Desperate sia!!! Hahaha! Free entertainment, OK what! Lol! So here are the pictures at Zouk and some from my cousin's 10th mini Birthday celebration.

PS: Should I cut my hair??? I'm getting agitated by the bottom part of my dead hair!!! Its like redundant ready. What style should i cut???



That's the yummilicious birthday cake!

Me with Birthday boy, birthday boy's cake and the sister.

The Ya'juj and Ma'juj with Dajjal sign thingy...Mursh should know! Hahaha!
Beheading??? Hahah! Adik you soo ugly snorting like that!!
Cake cutting




Some female dancer

Was snapping random pictures of him dancing.
Pure coke? Gooood boy! Heheh!
The "Pornographer"



|| The Muse Spoke @ 4/21/2009 03:15:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs