Sunday, May 17, 2009

A last minute plan from Mursh was to party at Powerhouse, since its FREE for tertiary students like us. We made plans to meet at St James Powerhouse at 10.30pm but bf and I were early. So we went to get the chop first. As we were queuing, we were appalled by the colossal amount of groups of MALAY boys in particular, being "rejected" of entry to Powerhouse. I was like WTF-ing through out the whole time. However, I was amazed that we managed to go through. Anyhow after we went to put our things in the locker and smoked 1 stick of cigarattes each, Mursh and Faizul still haven't arrive. So we waited for them outside Powerhouse, while watching yet group after group of boys' clans being rejected. When they finally arrived, I was yet again surprised by another "great" news. Mursh went through BUT NOT Faizul. *Damn You St James!* The freaking thing is they DO NOT HAVE any particular REASON why they reject people, its like by "instincts" kinda thing. Like lame right. Yeah you have the authority, but choose with rationality la. People come as a couple what, what can possibly evolve? Gang fight? Pathetic right!? [Baru berangan nak pegi Dragonfly dengan Movida. Tapi tetap tak boleh la actually. Hahah!]



Left with no choice, I went in again with bf and Mursh to take my bag and snap some pictures...hee =D leaving poor Faizul waiting outside for awhile. Hehehe! We managed to dance to a couple of good R&B/Hip Hop songs before we left for Clarke Quay. Since we took different modes of transport, we made a point to meet at Liang Court. There, we all decided to go Rebel since non of us actually went there before. I swear I have never been more humiliated than being REJECTED by Rebel's management! Can you imagine, the 4 of us were rejected! *Damn You Rebel!*


We ended up at Attica. Hahah! So much for the club hop! *Bitch* Well the good thing is, Attica didn't check our IDs. Its not that any of us were underage, but they do not have this "You can't come in 'cause I said so" policy. Unfortunate for us was that non of us actually ever considered going Attica so we didn't know that last night there was this MIAMI WHITE theme and whoever that put on all white costumes get a FREE entry. Attica played nice mix of R&B/Hip Hop and Attica Too played not-so-bad of House music. We all agreed that we prefer the crowd over at Attica 'cause they are mature patrons, however the dancefloor is so small. Cannot fully exhibit our dancing talents. Lol! Ouh whatever! Here are the pictures anyway...


Oh yeah, we left early and chilled at Mc Donalds Liang Court and played the Vocabulary game. Hahaha! Semangat!


At powerhouse dancing to SupaFly

Step HOT! Hahah!

The BAD girls turned GOOD :D

Aiseh man..beyonce the dancer!

*Attica*

*Faizul.Mursh*


If I had 18 shots...what will happen I wonder??
If only we wore ALL WHITE that night...FREE ENTRY!




Cooooolness!






I'm NOT DRUNK! Just couldn't stand the flash!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 5/17/2009 12:07:00 AM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs