Tuesday, May 19, 2009

During lecture earlier the HE10 officers came in to class to collect our grouping forms. As we're going into our 5th and final semester, they need to reshuffle the 3 classes and further break down into 6 instead. So yeah, my group members stays the same, since semester 2 till now. They are non other than Mursh and Marcus. Fadhli and Nabil, however, retained sem so they are no longer with us. Anyway that isn't what I actually intended to talk about.

See my exams starts on the 29th of May and my younger sister's birthday is on the 23rd. She'll be turning 18 (its the "IT" year) and I have yet to get her any presents. To make matters worst, my revisions are no where near halfway. I am doomed! So so in trouble. Well I did make plans with my sister, bf and some of my cousins to celebrate my sis' birthday at Zouk on the Saturday itself, but...I'm just worried if things didn't go as planned. I'm left to hope and pray for the best. Anyhow I would like to wish my sister an advance HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! May her wishes come true, may she always be filled with happiness, health and wealth, not forgetting wisdom, and pray she'd achieve much success in her life. Meanwhile, the rest of you enjoy this video.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NADIRAH!





|| The Muse Spoke @ 5/19/2009 07:13:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs