I was awaken very early in the morning by an anonymous caller! It has been TWO consecutive mornings that I was disturbed by TWO unknown numbers on each events! And the stupid thing is, when I asked one of the two(s), they said they got my number from tagged MONTHS ago! 1 of them even gave me a ridiculous answer "I was away overseas for sometime, I just came back to Singapore"?! Like HELLO! You just came back and you thought of me?! How sweet! I didn't know I'm that so important to you that you're REMINDED OF ME the moment you came back? It was bad enough that my MSN was passed around at ALAMAK chat rooms, now my number? This somebody really has nothing better to do huh!?
Some "gentlemen" ways of knowing a girl, guys! Well to that person who has been passing around my MSN and mobile number, what did I do wrong to you? Or how much money did I owe you that I've forgotten of? Call me, I'm sure you're very familiar with my number right? I don't remember making enemies 'cause I hate to. Maybe at times the way I "REJECT" guys is harsh, but I always apologised after "REJECTING" alright.
So whoever you are, who bore grudge against me, I plead you to call me and we'll talk things out! Just imagine your privacy intruded, how'd you feel? How'd your partner react? They will be as disgruntled, nattled, annoyed, upset, whatever as you are. You intruding into people's privacy doesn't only affect 1 HUMAN SOUL BUT TWO. Be alil more considerate, do not react out of impulse. I only have this to say, REMEMBER KARMA. And to those guys who has nothing better to do but to follow suit and be an accomplice, GET A LIFE kay! Since you say you know me from TAGGED or ALAMAK and that you're desperate enough to know a girl, do it through those mediums larrr and stop bugging me!
Haiz!!! Now I need to change my number also. Troublesome! But I'll do whatever it takes to get rid of this people! Arghhh! I haven't fully develop into Mariah Carey I've already gotten so much "harrasment". Cialat...