Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I hate it!!! My MSN address was passed around at ALAMAK chat room!!! This is really pissing me off! If I know who passed my MSN address around, I swear I'm gonna report HIM or HER!!! Bitch! Fuck sial this people! Got nothing better to do is it?!
Anyway, I really think I have to get rid of some of my clothes soon! With my wardrobe ever growing, I need to make space for my new clothes collection. So I have decided to LET GO of my used clothes at VERY CHEAP prices! And they are definitely in good condition! If I have to wait for Miss.Secretive to launch, I think my clothes will depreciate in value. So I'm doing a sell off right here, sooooon! Will update with pictures soon okay! Right now I'm too ANGRY to think! Arghhh!!!
S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S.O.S!!!!
|| The Muse Spoke @ 6/16/2009 12:43:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------