Friday, July 17, 2009




Just finished ogling my new Nokia E71 presented by my bf as an advance birthday present. Hehehe! For those who've forgotten, my birthday is NEXT MONTH ok! =D Anyway, it was sweet of bf to have bought me a new phone. He asked me to choose a phone and he'll pay for it. Franky I wanted N97, but I have had bad experiences with Nokia N-series. Plus it is still expensive and new; chances are they're still working on a stable software for it. So I thought of getting the Blackberry Bold instead. However, after much quiries, I ended up just settling for something similar to, otherwise better which is the Nokia E71.

So since I reached home at 10p.m. until now, I have been doing nothing but checking out my new phone. Hahaha! Impatient as hell. Now I am left with less than 5 hours of sleep ONLY. Wah...will definitely fall asleep during lecture later! Oh yeah, we also went to feed the Koi(s) at Koi Garden Suntec. Baby was so supportive of my "kiddy" and "all-so-excited" nature and joined in the joy and excitement of being nature friendly. Hehehe! =)



So long...nights!

To BF: Thank you sweetheart for the wonderful gift. Please don't think that I am upset that I didn't get the Blackberry Bold. I don't mind at all whatever the phone you got me, 'cause it's really the thoughts that counts. Anyway, you have spent waaaaay too much on me and I will never allow you to splurge further on me kay. Plus, nothing is more important to me than your true love; not even the BB Bold. Kay sweetheart? Trust me. I really love and appreciate your gift. Infact I'm very greatful. Thank you.


|| The Muse Spoke @ 7/17/2009 05:15:00 AM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs