Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ooh boy why you so obsessed with me? (Boy I wanna know)
Lyin’ that you’re sexing me (When everybody knows)
It’s clear that you’re upset with me
Oh ooh finally found a girl that you couldn’t impress
Last man on the earth still couldn’t hit this
___________________________
You’re delusional, you’re delusional
Boy you’re losing your mind
It’s confusin yo, you’re confused you know
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
See right through you like you’re bathin’ in windex
_______________________________
You on your job You hating hard
Ain't gon' feed you I'm gonna let you starve
Gasping for air
I'm ventilation
You out of breath
Hope you ain't waiting
Telling the world how much you miss me
But we never were So why you trippin'
You a mom and pop
I'm a corporation
I'm the press conference and you a conversation
______________________
_______________
There's only 2 types of guys in the world:
  1. Sovereign OR
  2. Subservient (Submissive)

So, which one are you?



|| The Muse Spoke @ 7/28/2009 09:45:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs