Wednesday, July 22, 2009
It's said that most people with physical incapabilities live their lives in fear? Fear of having to live another day being helpless of their conditions. Having to probably seek assistance in any way.Well, then maybe I should consider myself impaired, although I wasn't born with any disabilities (and I am grateful to Allah for that). But I live a similar life as to those special people. I am constantly leading a fearful life. Fear of almost anything and everything in life.And this is my confessions...I...
Fear failures.
I...
Fear rejections.
I...
Fear loneliness.
I...
Fear darkness.
I...
Fear heartbreaks.
I...
Fear disappointment.
I...
Fear poverty.
I...
Fear being ill.
And like most of you,
I too fear death.
And right now...I'm going crazy. Always thinking that I am dying any moment. Why am I thinking such? Am I too paranoid or is it just a sign? HELP!
|| The Muse Spoke @ 7/22/2009 07:54:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------