Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello! It's my Birthday today and its drizzling outside! Its ok...I am still a happy girl. =) By default I turned 21 at 12am this morning, but according to my birth certificate, I was born at 1500 hours. So I am now 21 years and 51 minutes old. Hahaha! Lame la this girl.

First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE who wishes me Happy Birthday, be it on the dot 12am or sometime during this whole day. Thank you so much for your smses, facebook comments/messages or emails. I am grateful for the thoughts. Appreciate all the different efforts.

Next, I would like to bestow my GREATEST GRATITUDE to my dear boifie. For he had took leave from work just so he could "surprise" his cantankerous girlfriend with his presence and presents. His first plan to bring me to Marina Barrage for a candle-lit break fast was expurgated by the fact that I need to stay home and study for my final exams, so he came down under my void deck instead to pass me my presents. I honestly NEVER expected anything more from him. I am greatful enough to have gotten my Nokia E71 from him. He came all dressed up smartly and handed over the paperbag (which I thought a shoe was inside it, yeah I thought he bought me a shoe).

I jolted off my seat in flabbergasts when I took a peek to see what was, wait correction, what were in the paperbag...There was a piece of cake (which I didn't manage to snap a picture of), a hot pink box, and another smaller cardboard box. Inside these boxes were:


He took so much effort to find pink feathers, pink box, pink rose, even the ribbons are pink and decorated them all so nicely. Knowing that his fussy girlfriend loves HOT PINK so much thus he went through all the hassle of finding me pink stuffs! He made me cried tears of joy seh...(please! not in the materialistic way). Seriously, non of my EXs has ever done this for me seh (tu part kesian hahah!)...So sweet of my boo. Today alone he made me cry twice, wait thrice! Hahaha! First was when I received his super sweet voice mms, singing me a birthday song, at 12.04 in the morning. Second was when I opened the presents. Third was when we talked about us...our promise and all...(that's for him and me to know ok? =p) Awww....hehehe!




Of course I still haven't forgotten Bb's 1st gift. Thanks to this phone I get to take plenty other pictures below:


The pink box with the pink rose and pink ribbons...my favourite!




Me being me, impatient as ever, I start unwrapping!











The fine details can't be seen, but let me tell you alil description. There are black crystals embroided on the leather strap. Nice!


Pictures below were taken from my New Canon Digital IXUS 80IS.







|| The Muse Spoke @ 8/26/2009 03:51:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs