Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good evening! Back from terawih and ready to sleep? Hehehe! Well, myself, I would love to continue mugging if it hadn't been for the flu drugs. Yeah, I'm sneezing my nose off (down with terrible cold) in the midst of important exams preparation. So anyway, I will just do a quick update and probably crash to bed!

What happened today? Apart from the nice rainy weather, I was awaken by my mum at 11am as I had received a special parcel. What was it? A bouquet of pink roses, delivered to me by a delivery man. Hahaha! But it was from my ever-so-romantic boyfriend. So sweet right??? Picture this kay...you're so groggy from your nice rainy-day sleep, you opened the door, only to find beautiful fresh flowers to start your day with. Mysterious yet romantic! So with eyes half opened, I read the card that comes with it. It read "Happy 21st Birthday! Hope Our Love Will Last Forever & Good Luck For Your Exam. Luv Always: Indra M." My predictions were true after all. It was my bf's doings...I really am lost for words about the way he's treating me. Overwhelmed with lots of love. Below are pictures of the bouquet.

To boyfie: A gazillion THANK YOU still would not be able to express my appreciation for the love you have showered me with. Thus, the only way I deem likely to "requital" your greatest gift of love is also through my love. I contemplate me loving you as equally would prove you enough of how greatful I am to have you in my life.


Yes, its wrapped in pink sheets too! Yeah pink bow as well. =D


My dad placed it in a pink deco pieces so that it could "stand"...hahaha!



Then...yesterday. Went to my grandma's for our customary family break fast reunion. Now and again, there will definitely be a conglomeration of scrumptious chow, myriad of LOL and bounty of madness!!! Although most of the guy cousins weren't present, we girls still rocked the house! Infact, I think the girl cousins are the ones that are making the effort to keep the foundation strong. What can I say, girls cherish family more than guys do. Right? Hehehe! So anyway, after terawih, we went to Geylang Bazaar. We went there just to get Turkish ice-cream and Dengdeng. But we were lazy to wander far, we substituted dengdeng with Otak-otak instead. Go all the way to Geylang and spent less than half an hour there just to get those few eateries...that's us. We never really fancied going down to Geylang, unless we need to get something.


We were one of the few early birds.

Seha wanted to try out my new Canon Digital IXUS

Nurul Jannah!!! The moment she said "thee (three)", I snapped her picture.

Playing with her Uncle Im's handphone.


She loves taking pictures by the way...ever ready to pose for the camera.

Round eyes!!!


Batrisyah a.k.a Romzi...hahaha! This toddler I tell you...very fiercesome!

See...very gangster one she...pulling Jannah by the neck! Hahah!

But...she also has a soft side okay...she's very hardworking...and a cleanaholic! Hehehe!




Ifah jipsy and Acin munch



The Nads or The Nuts also can...






In the van, on the way to Geylang.



That's all folks!!! Now...back to reality. I am STRESSED out!!! Exams in 1 day...Gosh! At this point, I don't mind at all getting a 'D'. My greatest fear is having to repeat any of the modules and have to come back to SIM MH! Eishk...tak sanggup! Dear Allah, please let me and Mursh clear our modules and hopefully graduate with good credits. Amin...

Nights!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 8/30/2009 11:38:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs