Well...I am just plain lazy to update right now. I am fatigue! I've had a hectic week. Baking and spring cleaning! Still got plenty more scouring and ablution to be done! OMGeees....haven't even got the time to set an appointment for my Saloon and Mani/Pedi sessions! Urgh...and Hari Raya is in 3 days time! On top of that, my make-up are nowhere near complete sets! Anyway, I don't want to talk much...just want to update on my cousins' outing to Arab Street. We went to break fast at Al-Majlis (yeah what a place) but just to wet our throats. Then off to ZamZam to have proper meals. After sheesha time at Egyptian Cafe. Superb! Boyfie tagged along after work at around 10 plus. I'm glad my family could click with him. As usual our "promise" to be back as early as possible wasn't met to and came home just in time for Sahur...Eishk eishk... So here are the pictures...Meanwhile Eid Mubarak to all Muslimins...Forgive me for all my sins be it intentionally or unintentionally.
PS: Don't think I will be updating sooner. Probably until after Raya...Take care and have fun visiting!