I won't update on Hari Raya just yet. Addition to that I just feel that its not really necessary to be telling my grandfather stories...right? I mean after all pictures says it all. That's why there is a saying that goes "A picture speaks a thousand words". So yeah. I'll just update on the more crucial issues that are "mature" enough to my sound mind.
Anyway, I haven't really got the chance to update on this. But this is alil OUT-DATED. This incident I can never forget. It happened on the day I went to break fast with my cousins, which was on the 11th of September. Wah what a date...
Everything just weren't right that day. As I was the organiser, it was my duty to ensure that everything was well planned. However, thanks to my OH-SO-FUSSY cousins, of which hardly contributed any ideas, even until the day itself they still couldn't decide where to break fast. Finally, Seha gave me a good suggestion to break fast at ZamZam. Unfortunately, Seha miscommunicated to me that we can't make reservations through phone. We have to come early and make table bookings. And so I THOUGHT that coming at 5pm would be early enough. I had asked my cousin to come early and make the booking first as I was going to be late, and he didn't do just that. And by the time I reached Bugis, it was already 6.30 pm. Everyone was already at ZamZam and it was FULL HOUSE. To make matters worst, my sandal broke just as I stepped out of the train!
What a day. And while waiting for Seha at control station, my elder sister just had to throw vulgarities at me (which is of course nothing new). But its very upsetting you know. It's like you're not being appreciated, no thank you(s) doesn't matter instead you got plenty of fuck you(s). What a day...
Anyway, I would also like to wish Mursh's and I baby brother, Marcus, a Happy Belated 19th Birthday. He's probably in camp right now for we hadn't heard from him since his birthday. Yeah...anyhow I wish him good luck in his future endeavours. Hope we'll still remain friends even after graduation. Kay people...good night!