Woah....damn tired sehz! Again...its all left to me to bake the chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes and honey cornflakes by myself this year! And I only finished baking cookies tonight! Started at 1pm and only done now! Urghhh...my supposed assistant Naya "paitoa" me today...lucky bf came down to help, else I couldn't have been able to finish the 1000 pieces (orders + mine)...And my oh my...was he a great help! He is the most efficient helper you'd ever want! Actually he only took charge of the oven and the cutting of tracing papers...but still...he's fast ok! Very good =D! I took pictures of the ready made cookies of which I'm gonna update at my Facebook after I'm done updating. Hopefully, this time around there'll be more orders! =)
Then yesterday, I went to break fast with my two best girls at Thai Express Tampines 1. We had Tom Yum Patalay a.k.a. Seafood Tom Yum. Yummy yum yum!!! After that we just hang out at the usual Starbucks TM. It was a nice gathering...shall do that again soon!