I am posting this from my phone. I'm at the hospital right now. Granddaddy was admitted just now. He's suspected of gull bladder infection. Poor Atok he complained of abdominal pains in the afternoon, but felt better after going to the doctor and took his medicine. Unforseenly, his situation suddenly got worse at night and he couldn't even respond to any of my parents' callings. To be honest, my dad even thought my granddaddy was on his death bed. Gosh...how scared I was! When mum called and broke the news to me, I trembled in fear! Fear of losing him for he's the only granddaddy I have now...I suddenly recalled how "Mean" I was towards Atok. I must admit that at times I do get agitated by the way he behaved. Well why was I even complaining seh? At his age, when he's already so forgetful and a little impatient, of course he tends to be demanding, and of course the household chore gets heavier. I swear I never shouted at him nor have I pushed him around; never even ignored him! But I felt bad of how I would just throw my belongings around in my room because I was TOO TIRED and couldn't take the workload anymore. I blamed it all on Atok, for he is always out in the kitchen to look for food every 2 hours. I would still accompany him and put up a normal front, but after cleaning I would just throw anything in my reach. Hypocrite! See I told you! Gosh...! I'm glad that things happened soon enough, knocking senses into my head. I swear I don't want to be like one of those in the TV. I just have to have A LITTLE MORE PATIENCE when handling senior citizens like Atok. For I will become like him one day amd I definitely do not want to be treated in such manner. Atok is now warded at CGH and will be put under observation for a few days. Dear Allah, give me the strength to nurse Atok for he and I shall live. Give me the patience to care for him with all my heart and sincerity. Amin...Meanwhile, please pray for my Atok's speedy recovery and hope everything is fine.