Sunday, October 18, 2009
This post is specially dedicate to one of my GREATEST BESTFRIEND of ALL TIME, Eileen Tan Wan Ting, for today is her birthday.
Happy 20th Birthday sweetheart!
May you be blessed with pink of health, abundance of wealth and overflowing happiness in your years to come. I hope that this year to come would be more meaningful to you than of previous ones. Whatever that has happened in the past shall remain as fond memories or a good lesson learnt. I pray that you would be given a clarity in understanding concepts taught to you in your undergraduate education, and eventually graduate with your BSc Engineering from Nanyang Technological University. (I just had to say that 'cause GOD knows how much I'm so proud of you. Even if I couldn't make it into local University, you are enough of a representative for me! Hehehe!) Last but not least, I await for more years of cherishful friendship moments! Looking forward to meet you love!
|| The Muse Spoke @ 10/18/2009 10:26:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------