Nothing really interesting to update. Just pictures from Lebaran visiting to my besties' house and also Fyda's house. Alhamdullillah I made it to her house this year. Other than that, I haven't been doing much visiting. Just not in the mood this year...well every year infact. Hahaha! Just need to quickly find a job and start travelling soon! I am going to start pastering and whinning at my parents to allow me go KL this 23rd. I'll do whatever it takes for them to allow me to go. Hope I'll make it to Beyonce's concert in KL on the 25th, that shall depends on my budget too! FREAK...I'm already broke! Urgh! Yeah, that's about all I guess...? Urmm...what else...
Oh yeah! Where are all the beautiful women, ladies? Where have they been hiding at? We need you REALLY beautiful/gorgeous babes (with brains preferably) to represent Singapore in those beauty pageants. We DO NOT require anymore 'Ris Low', to represent us. What a shame! I mean let alone the attitude problem, her appearances and her ENGLISH is nowhere near competent! Really, I hate to criticise ('cause I know I'm no better), but c'mon! If its to this extent, I have to voice out right? After all, she was suppose to represent me too, right? Ouh well...I don't know what the judges were thinking...just where are you HOT STUFFS?