My IDOL whom never fail to disappoint me!!! Ugrh! She's Ms B or Mrs Z...the well-known Diva and Mursh's IDOL. Keri Hilson ("Miss Keri Baby") - Love this hair! Do you think it'll suit me?
After this week's America's Got Talent show, that was aired on Wednesday night, I became even more disappointed with Mariah Carey. Gosh! She is constantly displeasing me! (Haha! I speak like I'm so close to her ehk?) Anyway, her performance that night was HORRENDOUS, as Simon Cowell would've claimed. Her voice is consistently deteriorating and she lacked the "stage presence". The only thing that got THE BEST OF HER was her DIVA character! I read so much of how she is behaving so DIVA-rish! Well Mariah, I still do love you, BUT do work on those ATTITUDE biatch, before I start TWO-TIMING you. Haha! I am becoming to love Beyonce and Keri Hilson more each day. 'Cause both are good at making NICE and PLEASANT music which I learn to eventually can't live without listening to. I also adore B for her affable and benevolent character. She is not only beautiful in the outside, but she absolutely stunning in the inside too. I saw this video on Youtube whereby she dedicated the song "Halo" to her cancer fan. It touched my heart, she was so pure (unlike Mariah...)=). On top of that, B and Keri never fails to create a salient or phenomenal presence at the end of every performances/concerts. And I so love Keri Hilson's current hairdo!!! Think I'm gonna cut my hair like that pretty soon! For more detailed view of her hair that I'm eyeing on, do watch her video with R.Kelly titled "Number 1".
Ok now…I got to go! Boifie been waiting for me, he’s pretty mad at me by now as he had to wait for me to complete this entry. Haha!