Yesterday, an inopportune bump into Yus (Ex of 7 years) with a girl, whilst I was with boifie, had put me in a state of agony. For awhile I was perplexed. I didn't know if I should tell my boifie or just keep it to myself. Well, I did tell him eventually...and of course a war broke out! But all's well now...Alhamdullillah...Anyhow let's move on to what I really want to discuss.
First, have any of you, ultimately girls, ever thought about this; which is worse? Premarital pregnancy or being homosexual. Have you? I have. As usual, long MRT journeys will accommodate wild thoughts. So I digressed to that extent...and soon became a curiosity. And curiosity kills the cat! Like really, if I can do a poll right now, I would get you to vote. Hahaha!
Second, I would like to appeal to all of you to help SAVE THE EARTH. It is really very easy to begin from home. Like me, I do not leave my desktops/laptops on 24-7. I usually use my laptop at a maximum of 4 hours a day; somedays when I'm too busy or too tired, I don't use at all. I also try to collect used bottles or old newspapers and will place it into the respective recycling bins provided near my neighbourhood. I use the air-conditioner only when necessary and that is also on a preset time mode so that in times where I dozed off before I could off the aircon, it will off on its own. These are the little things that can help you do your part in helping to save the earth. For those who owns a car, change to Hybrid cars. Hybrid cars are environmental friendly and also wallet savvy. Hehe! For those who do not own a car, then don't buy any! Rent! I really hate people who are ignorant and egocentric; who just don't care! I have a friend whom would leave his computer on 24-7! Never even put to standby mode! I was to nth degree pissed at him that I gave him a good "lecture". Now...he's making progress and is slowly adapting to becoming a greener, more considerate consumer, and especially 1 of the living species on earth!
Thirdly, on top of the swine flu, I too am personally fighting against 'ZITS' Pandemic! I really don't know what I had or what I did not have that causes this pimple outbreak! Unfortunately, I only discovered OXY10 after 2 blotted pimples vitiated my face! But anyway, the OXY10 really helps to subside the oh-so-obvious pimple. Thank God! And now its better...=) wee~~~
Last but not least, I finally got a job!!! Alhamdullillah...and I'll be working on office hours. So that means, less time for boifie, besties and family. Goodness there's the weekends! Now it will be even tougher for me to meet and catch up with my girls; les they do not have any private plans with thier respective boifrens. Suddenly I feel the gist of reality of adulthood! My girls and I on our seperate walks of life....pfft! Scary...but anyhow I hope that we will still make time for each other and pray that no matter where we are, we will be healthy, happy and safe. Ok loves?
Few pictures from late-night pool-ing with Sis, Boifie, Niki and his girlfriend.
Eksyen mau lebih...tapi tak pro! Hahaha! But I still do know how to play ok! Pool champion... Sis, Me and Ann