Work and study has been strenuous. Now I really understand how it feels like killing two birds with one stone. It is an arduous routine; one which requires consistent commitment and plenitude of energy. Well...atleast this would be a good platform for me to prepare myself in the future. Anyways...these past few days have been work-home, home-work and occasionally meet up with boifie. Other than that will be home to take care of my granddaddy, who by the way is recovering (Alhamdullillah), or to play Cafe World at Facebook. Hahaha! I'm so hook to that game man...! I'm only at level 12, most of my leading friends are at level 20 or above. DamnIt! Hahaha! Will catch up...don't worry! Besides Cafe World Mania, I too am obsessed with these two songs from the overwhelmingly famous KOREAN bands Super Junior and Wonder Girls. Oh my...super juniors are FREAKIZIE cute to the max!!! I want have them all for myself...can? Hahaha!