After all, the speculations/deductions about Singapore being "safe" from natural disasters, mother nature backfired all these complacent Singaporeans and drenched Singapore with a MILD flood yesterday. The whole stretched of Bukit Timah Road was filled with water up to knee length. I was there, sorta. I was in school when rain started pouring VIGOUROUSLY and slowly creating pools of muddy water. My school is at Namly Avenue, just before Fifth Avenue where clusters of cars got hold up. So, I got to witness alil bit of the "drama". I was drenched myself...for the first time ever, my umbrella wasn't a wee bit useful in the rain. My conclusion: God is GREAT! He reckons something, he make it happen! I guess we all shall take precautions about those "Tsunami Alerts" rumour. Who knows, it might be true. Call me Kanchiong, call me Kiasu. I don't want to die a victim of natural disasters...not especially when I have yet to repent. Anyway, I went to stomp.com to look out for pictures of the flood. You can have a GOOD look. I also happen to read another post about a 13 years old girl bragging about her liqour drinking sessions. Hahaha! And...embarrassingly...she's from Changkat Changi Secondary School. What a shame to the teachers, principals, alumni, seniors and ultimately schoolmates. See pictures below...
For more detailed info and more similar stories (for you kaypohs), you can visit www.stomp.com.sg.
Anyhow...I have not been updating much. Been busy with work and preparations for my girls' birthday celebration, of which has now become Mursh's birthday celebrations only. Besides that nothing much. Just want to share some videos and pictures. Will update once I have the pictures/videos from the celebration tomorrow. Nights people...