All in all, me personal rating for Supperclub is 6 of 10? I believe the club was alright, but unfortunately the crowd for last night was just FUCKED UP! So many matreps, drunkards and a bunch of cranky transvestites/gays whatever! The crowd was rowdy, they will just push you around just so that they could get onto the ALREADY so PACKED dancefloor. Kanasai sia!
Naya just had to leave us like that, making me worried for awhile. Some Richie Rich was interested with sis, but she cared less. Hahaha! Gooood girl! After partying, these group of homosexuals that comprises of Trannies, Gays and the Fauzi Rasull clan, beat up a tipsy Chinese guy. I think this Chinese guy must've offended them and got Hell-of-kicks from them. Heineken bottles flying everywhere. Free show...but I hate the sight of fights. Especially when glass bottles are involved. Scary...but a good experience and good reminder to all of us, which is NEVER to offend trannies! They may be women on the outside, but still possesses strength of a man! Careful! Hahaha!
Meanwhile...enjoy this video. Love Ellen, Love T-Pain!
By the way 2010 is in days time!!! What shall be my new year resolution???