Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First and foremost...

Happy 26th Birthday SweetLove!!!

May all your wishes come through and may there be many more blissful moments with yours truly...ME! I am contented to have you for myself and there's NOT a single moment that I do not love you...Muacks!

Secondly...here are photo updates from ZoukOut '09; for those who missed it like The Nuts and Seha. Hurhur! Have fun viewing...Nothing much to say...I'm sure for most of you who have been to a party/club, you would know how the ambience is...except that this is a MASSIVE beach party. That means more humans...and definitely much more drunkards. Seriously, I feel like these drunk-a-fellas should've not come to ZoukOut if they intend to get wasted even before midnight. What lame decision! I mean, don't tell me you paid $58 or $68 to NOT know what's happening around you the whole time? Bengap kan??? Honestly, I don't give a shit la if they wana get wasted and get laid...but when they turned rowdy and affected my partying session, I definitely am provoked. I paid for my tickets too ok! Kanasai! If you want to waste your money, atleast do it on your own expense la...Like sitting one corner and sleep...like...ME! Hahaha! After some drinks, got sleepy, so I slept on honey's lap for about an hour. Member bingit jek...hehehe! Sorry sayang...But of course la..must charge battery mah...=D

The "1 minute-of-fame":


My outfit for the night.

My vain man!














Welcome to ZoukOut '09!!!:






Some humans on stilts...haha!

Dancing his night off...Suka?











I seriously don't know what these facial expressions were supposed to mean???






The begining to "Sleeping beauty":


Had more drinks and some finger foods...



This part I'm starting to bother less...DAMN SLEEPY LA!!!

The ever-so-patient lover!!!



Definitely groggy...

Still as cheerful...

And the sleeping beauty slept while the prince charming looked after her...he even got complimented by this Ang-moh lady for taking care of me...see such a sweetheart! Woke up just in time for Martinez Brothers and ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!! The mix was SUPER DUPER AWESOME! I LOVE!!! Unfortunately, we left just alil bit too early and missed our favourite song "Rain", which was played LAST! Thanks la eh...! So yeah...after that it was Home Sweet Home...

What could be better than a HEARTY MEAL after partying!:







Toodles people!!! More updates soon! Promise!!!

Credits:
Make up - Seha
Wonderful night & pretty outfit - Baby Love!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 12/15/2009 12:01:00 AM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs