Monday, January 11, 2010
Happy 10th Monthsary my dear Indra Maulana!

How time flies...it seems like it was only yesterday that we knew each other and now we're only two months away from our 1st Anniversary. Gees...I really can't feel the time flying past us 'cause it has been nothing but great 10 months with you sweetheart! I know the past few weeks haven't been a smooth ride for us, but we have jolly well overcomed every single challenges we faced. I know I have told you this many times. But I'd just want to reiterate to you that I am not really the independent, strong-willed, hard-hearted girl like I portray. The truth is, I'm really a sensitive girl who falls weak in the knees for people I really love; which is you. I get hurt easily, unreasonably jealous and paranoid whenever I'm devoted to the someone. That's the reason why it took me sometime to devote myself in this relationship. Anyhow, it was worth the wait right sayang? Or it isn't, now that I am EXTRA POSSESSIVE of you? Hehehe! Well I hope you've no regrets thus far...'cause I don't have any. Honest! I love you dearest!
|| The Muse Spoke @ 1/11/2010 11:13:00 PM ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------