Friday, January 22, 2010

Sometimes when I think about it, if given a choice between receiving hate tags on my blog and receiving anonymous calls, I would opt for the hate tags. Although I'd prefer none. But to come to think of it, atleast the hate tags eventuated in here and will culminate to nothing in here as well. But the anonymous calls will perturb my privacy, my life. Eventually vexes me cause I'll have to get my number change, else my beloved boyfriend will never stop fretting. How? If we consider those youngsters IMMATURE, I think the act of passing around someone's number is even MORE CHILDISH! Whoever you are, who just set off passing around my number or have been doing this for long, GROW UP! GET A LIFE! I'm over you or your boyfriend or whatnots! Ok? God bless!

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much" - Oscar Wilde

"
Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear" - Pat Riley

~CioaCioa~

KL here I come..........!!! Next where? Krabi maybe gang???

Here are some photos of Tubkaak Boutique Resort at Krabi, the 2nd best resort in Krabi. Extremely mindblowing! I want to go here next please!!! =)


Tubkaak Overview

The Tubakaak Suite

The Deluxe Room

The Hang Out

Not forgetting...The SPA!!!


|| The Muse Spoke @ 1/22/2010 03:41:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs