I'm baaaaack! OK this entry will be a SUUUUUUPEEEEER LOOOOONG one. Take a deep breathe before begin reading. Hehehe! Here we go...WAIT! Before I enter upon the details, I would like to THANK my girls, their boyfies and mine as well for making this trip happened and an awesome one at that. THANKS Mursh, Wardz, Faizul, Nur and Baby Indra. Love you guys!!!
Day 1 (Friday):
Actually the day didn't set off pretty smoothly. Cause we missed our Royal VIP bus and had to incur more expenses for the next available bus; which is the Super Nice, 2 grades lower than our supposed coach. Thank god it wasn't that expensive and we weren't behind time. It was my fault that I overlooked the time. Our bus was suppose to leave at 7am but I told them at 7.30am. But it's alright right guys? Cause we still managed to reach KL by 2pm, as planned. I must admit through out the first half of the journey baby was giving me the cold shoulder cause I screwed up. But he was fine after that, UNTIL, I had to foolishly leave his pouch behind on the bus. Hehehe! THANK GOD there wasn't anything important inside it. Just my toilet roll. Heeee....So we did not waste anymore time and checked into the hotel. We stayed at Hotel Capitol through out our stay. In terms of location, I must award 5 out of 5 stars. It is in the middle that it is a few minutes walk to Lot10 and Berjaya Times Square. There are convenient stores available next to the hotel as well. Really accessible! The room was superb! Cozy and clean. Just the way I expect of a hotel. Unfortunately, the service for day 1 was alil cock up! We were served by a trainee and she has no nuts of an idea how to explain to us. We were left bamboozled for awhile. We too had to wait for an hour or so for the other 2 rooms to get ready. Alil mismanaged there...thank god I was in a good mood else I would've made a big issue out of it. Left with no choice we crash into room 805 which later became Mursh and Faizul's room. We ate and found out that Wardz is indeed a true Arab! Hahahahahahaha! Because we made her count 1-10 in Arab, but she CONFIDENTLY admit that she only know how to count from 1-4. Fair enough, we made her count.
Wardz: Isnin, Selasa...(she had to stop there cause Mursh and I had already burst out in laughter! We laughed so bad that we cried and I had stomach cramps!) Mursh: Siak uh Wardz, M dgn aku will make a better Arab than you. Hahaha!
So that was the joke of the century! Thanks Wardz for giving us a good biting point to tease you. Heee...At night we went to Times Square to have our dinner. We had Subway, but before that we (except Wardz and Nur) went to Cosmo's Land Indoor Themepark to play some rides. Hahahaha! Fun as hell!!! The four of us tagged team to crash these Arabian siblings at the Bumper Car. Kekek siiiiol! =D Then its off to my room to play some games. We played till wee morning alright. We were having the time of our life till we didn't notice the time flying by us. Anyhow, we decided not to go up to Genting the next day, so I'm totally fine with it. Played Nur's version of snap got us laughing our ass off! Hilarious! Then it was bedtime... Filling up immigration card The girls... The boys... The room... The bathroom...
Day 2 (Saturday):
We woke up alil late. Met at the lobby around 12.30pm for our brunch. We had chicken rice at the nearby restaurant. The set meal costs about RM6.90 and the add-on rice costs RM2. Our total bill accumulated to RM88+ for the 6 of us. Quite expensive eyyy for a so-so eatery. Then, it was off to Lot10. Faizul got himself a decent shirt for that night's clubbing session. Hahaha! Cute kan...walked awhile at the Isetan and discovered that the Chanel cosmetics there were cheaper. Mursh and I eyed on some. After which, we proceeded to Bukit Bintang Plaza and shopped further. The rest except me and my boo, got themselves a good amount of clothings. Shopping sakan...well it was cheap and worth it. Why not? Its just me and babylove decided way before the trip that we're not making this a shopping trip. So we didn't. =) But I did got my handphone screen protector replaced! And bought a sex toy; a positioning dice. Hehehe! Oh yeah many a times I would wrongly call BB Plaza for Bukit Panjang Plaza! I can't help it, it was synonymous! Hahaha! Before heading back to our rooms, we went A&W for dinner. Yeap2 we did not wana miss the opportunity to eat at our long lost favourite fast food. Corny dog was delicious! All tired and full to the chest, we headed back to our rooms to get some rest before partayyying!!! We decided on Zouk cause that was the only place we know that is infested with tourists (safety purposes) and plays R&B and House music. And my-oh-my was Zouk KL the best or what!!! The Phuture played cool old school R&B shit! Unlike in Singapore, 4/5 of them were Chinese. Surprising! Let's not even go into Zouk. Splendid! Entry was cheap, drinks as well! For 2 people to club, we spent less than RM200 inclusive of cab fares through and fro. Cheap fares + night of our life = Majestic/Magnificent! Speaking of fares, we were making our way to Zouk when we discovered Abang Zack who then became our permanent "Chauffer" whilst in KL. Wardz loving her Baileys...danced her "virginity" off! Hahahaha Baby was so mean as to not allow me go to sleep. Disturbed my beauty sleep...Naughty shaybey! Note to self: Loving killer stilettos! Sexaaayyy....!
You can't get this in Singapore... Yes I'm darn serious its good!
Day 3 (Sunday):
We're suppose to go KLCC after lunch. But we ended up at Pavilion instead cause Mursh wanted to get her Chanel Mat Lumiere refill, and only there has the stock. We ate at Food Republic Pavilion before headed towards KLCC. That was our only chance to chomp on rice since the day we reached KL. So most of us had Nasi Padang, infact all except Mursh, had Wanton Noodle. We stopped at Chanel Parkson to get Mursh's stuff and to our astonishment, majority of the cosmetics promoters were Trannies!!! 1 of them even approached me and Wardz to try on Givenchy's Irresistible perfume. Hahaha! At KLCC, we split and gave ourselves sometime to do our own personal couples' shopping. Baby and I wanted to go up the twin tower but we weren't informed that we have to obtain a ticket first. And sadly, the tickets were already sold out since 9am in the morning while we were there almost 6pm; their last trip up is at 6pm! But its alright. Maybe next time ok love? After all we still did left our imprints at Suria KLCC. Hehe! Oh yeah, I made baby drink wheat grass shot! But of course, when he says no means no. He didn't want to and was DARN lucky that the sales girl had to mistakenly add in the wheat grass shot into our smoothie! Urghhh! Baby don't you know how healthy is wheat grass shot on its own??? I'm just forcing you into drinking it cause I know its nutritional value and its good for you! Went into FCUK, Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Mango and Marks and Spencer. Only bought biscuits and sweets from Marks and Spencer. Hahaha! Anyhow, after KLCC we went back to our hotel to start packing. Boohoohoo...but yeah that was the earlier part of the evening. The later part it was at Wardz room playing more snap till wee morning again!!!
Hahaha saw this sign...what does that suppose to mean? No entry for ghosts? LOL Finally we're at KLCC! While waiting for Makcik Mursh...
Day 4 (Monday):
Its going home time! Everyone were at a heavy heart and stone feet to go home. It sure wasn't enough. Not especially when we were having a wonderful time. But yeah we still checked out and headed towards our respective shopping malls before meeting at Berjaya Times Square Starbucks at 2.30pm. Our bus is at 3.30pm and we definitely do not want to miss our bus the second time! So we were early...good! Baby and I saw Vans shop. Tell me about it, baby was all excited. Asked me to snap photos. So yeah...Vans shop was my first monument of the day. Oh yeah yeah...baby and I took Neoprints!!! Hehehe! How adorable is that! Have it in my purse now. So everytime when I flip my purse open, I'm gonna see my baby's face. Awww....=D So yeah...reached Singapore around 9pm and had supper at Beach Road. After that it was Home Sweet Home.
Before long we're already reminiscing our KL trip. We even started a brief discussion on our next trip. So far, Krabi looks like a preferred destination. And we already eye on a couple of resorts that we might want to consider for accommodation. Yaaayyy!!!